Overlooking Douro River in Porto.
Overlooking Douro River in Porto, Palácio Do Freixo is set in a restored 18th-century Baroque building. It offers aristocratic public areas with stately architecture, combined with modern rooms with flat-screen TV.
Rooms at Pousada Do Porto – Palácio Do Freixo are spacious, air-conditioned and have a separate seating area. Bathrooms include luxury amenities and a hairdryer. Some rooms offer Douro River views.
Guests can relax on a sun lounger next to the hotel’s infinity pool which overlooks the river. The spa has a Turkish bath, heated indoor pool and a sauna. Massage treatments are also available.
The restaurant at Pousada Do Porto — Palácio Do Freixo serves a daily buffet breakfast cooked with fresh ingredients. Guests can order light snacks at the pool or evening cocktails at the hotel’s bar.
Campanhã is a great choice for travellers interested in UNESCO Site, Art and Tourism. Guests who stay in this area will also find a number of great bars and restaurants nearby.
- Fitness Centre
- Free public parking
- Free transfer to city centre
- Airport shuttle (free on request)
- Spa & wellness centre
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry service
- Bicycle rentals
- This hotel has 87 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- New Year’s Eve gala dinner fee for stays on 31 December
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 15 per person (approximately)