12th-13th Century castle-convent.
Built on the la Cumbre Cerro Pui Pinos hill top, the 12th-13th Century castle-convent was converted to the seat of the Order of Calatrava in 1179.
The Parador, which dominates the “Bajo Aragón Turolense” landscape, has preserved the Tower of Homage, the belfry-sacristy, and the section converted into an Aragonese Palace in the 18th Century.
The interior features gothic murals, a Plateresque sepulchre and baroque façade decorated with red, ochre and green shades as well as oak beams. There is also a peaceful garden area. The hotel provides a large number of excursions and adventure sports activities.
- Double Rooms (double beds): 7
- Easy access rooms: 1
- Places: 74
- Rooms with Lounge Area: 2
- Safety Deposit Box
- Telephone in bedrooms
- Twin Rooms: 27
- Air conditioning
- Parking (without security, limited places)
- Wireless internet access (free)