This hotel is a very good example of late nineteen sixties interior design, which confers it an identity and style of its own.
Supplements: please consult your travel agent
Hotel do Carmo is 3 stars hotel right in Funchal’s city center, with an ideal position to discover the city’s main points of interest: The Cathedral, the market, the old town, museums and the Marina. There are supermarkets, pharmacies, banks and shops nearby.
It has 80 bedrooms all equipped with a 32’ LCD television with cable TV, free wi-fi, a telephone and a private bathroom. They are uniquely decorated with photo panels with icons of the sixties. All of its furniture and decorations are also clearly identified with this period. Most of them (49) have a balcony.
Hotel do Carmo has a Restaurant were breakfast and other meal s are served. The Bar on the rec eption floor has a nice terrace, Billiards and a television where clients can watch Sports TV channels. Free wi-fi is available on all areas of the Hotel.
On the last floor there’s an outdoor swimming pool with a wonderful view over the bay and the surrounding mountains. Hotel do Carmo is certainly one of the best places from which to enjoy the famous Madeira new-year fireworks.
- 45 Double/Twin Room with balcony (maximum occupancy: 2 persons and 1 cot)
- 31 Standard Double/Twin Room (maximum occupancy: 2 persons and 1 cot)
- 4 triple rooms with balcony (maximum occupancy: 3 persons)
- TV/LCD 32’
- Cable TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ceiling Fan
- Direct telephone
- Private bathroom
- Safe private deposit (paid)
- Minibar (extra charge and on request)
- Located in the city centre with pharmacy, supermarket, hairdresser, restaurants and several shops just around the corner
- Free wi-fi in all areas of the Hotel
- Fresh water swimming pool with solarium
- Roof top terrace with views over Funchal bay
- Bar with terrace, billiard (paid), and Big Screen with Cable TV
- 24 hours Reception
- Restaurant (serving breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Parking (paid and needs previous reservation)